Alumni Website

Alumni Association is strengthened every year and last Sunday of December is earmarked as Alumni Day. So far 13 batches of 690 students have passed out of this Vidyalaya. About 80% have joined various professional courses like MBBS, Engineering, MBA, Nursing, Para-medical course, a few in NDA and the rest 20% in the Main Stream doing graduation, post-graduation, etc. The happy reunion of about 25% of the alumni on December 22nd 2013 is a clear indication of their attachment to their Alma Mater. An important point to be mentioned in this context is the interest shown by our alumni in starting a separate account, indicating their readiness to support the Vidyalaya financially. It is an acknowledgement of their gratitude to the Vidyalaya responsible for their achievements